Saturday, January 20, 2007

People Who Can't Talk Their Doctors Into Giving Them Enough Vicodin Sure Don't Seem To Like Me Very Much.

So it seems like yours truly has been quite the hot topic of conversation over at drugbuyers.com. For those of you not familiar with the site, the url is pretty self explanatory. It's a series of message boards where people who just can't get enough narcotics locally can hook up with prestigious pain-management professionals such as youronlinedoctor.com, doctor-scripts.com, apainsolution.com, and yourpainmanagement.com. Somehow the Mayo Clinic seems not to be mentioned anywhere. Some sort of oversight I'm sure, as it is obvious this is the place to find the kind of top-notch medical care you just can't get with a real doctor, with a real license, and a real office. Someone who really likes to take narcotics for no other reason than the buzz, or because it keeps the bugs off their skin, would have no use for such a site.

Evidently one of the drugbuyers had their little feelings hurt by things I've written here and started a forum amongst the other drugbuyers. This did nothing to deflate my already massive ego. Here are some of my favorite comments:


WOW!!! Did you read through this nut jobs blog? This guy is not only seriously disturbed, but apparently also battles alcoholism. I can't believe this guy is allowed to handle pills, nonetheless dispense them!


Awesome! I have never heard anyone accuse Al Franken of being an alcoholic. Why can't you people write me hate mail like this? Do you have to have opiates staturating your bloodstream to really get the vile a flowin' ? Or do you have to be a pot calling a kettle black?

Nut jobs in every profession. Though this guy sure seems dangerous. Its types like this that we should put on watch lists.


Sweet! I'm a seriously disturbed dangerous alcoholic that you better keep an eye on at all times! Talk about pumping up your ego.... Back off if you see me a comin' bitch......I'm crazy I tell ya....

A couple more that those in the profession will just find funny:

Ive worked as a tech and am actually going back to school to get certified.. Ive never heard any pharmacist talk like that


I believe that as much as I believe drugbuyers.com is used only for legitimate medical purposes.

Hopefully I don't get stuck with this guy after I am done with school.They cant ALL hate their jobs this bad,can they?


You are in for an education my friend. It'll start the day school is done.

Go over and read their board if you must, but please, don't start a pointless flame war. I would much rather turn the wrath of the drugmonkey army loose on those that are truly evil, like Republicans. Remember these people are doing us a favor by getting their fix through the mail, as opposed to endangering our licenses with bullshit reasons why they need that early Soma refill.

Plus they gave me the nicest compliments I've had in years.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My answer to the ex-tech is yes most pharmacists share the same view as Drugmonkey. As do alot of techs and interns.

Anonymous said...

HHAHAH!!

Im totally getting tons of hatemail from them too.

I love it, its like arguing with the soma addicts from the comfort of my computer chair wearing a t-shirt and sweats.

Actually its more like arguing with a turd.

Anonymous said...

Except for your fascination with your penis, I share a lot of the same views you do. I've been a pharmacist for over 10 years. Most the people I work with need a drink (or three) when they get home from work. I think you should be proud. I think you are going to be famous soon. By the way, I know it's hard, but no more penis songs (No pun intended). I will still read though if you have to play them. It is YOUR blog after all.

some girl

Anonymous said...

Since I get to deal with these crazies on a regular basis, knowing my patients can get there drugs somewhere on the internet helps. I think i may be out of methadone and oxycodone from now on! :) Keep up the good work drugmonkey!

These people handle your food said...

I think I'll start handing out that web address to all our users, maybe they'll go away for while, but then I'm not usually that lucky. And a note on Soma, in Arizona its a controlled substance and even better, our medicaid program refuses to pay for it. Someone, somewhere had a brain.

Jenn Siva said...

I agree you are pretty fucked up:) But that is kind of why I have a crush on you.

I have been reading for a while, but am a nursing student. Our view of drug dispensing is only slightly different.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm..."I've worked as a tech and am actually going back to school to get certified". Lemmee guess, got fired from said job as tech for stealing the funny pills? Also, if you need to go to "school" to get certified I think that qualifies you as a nimrod. Good-luck getting hired Suzy Seeker!

Anonymous said...

I have had an experience this week that really gives me sympathy for those with chronic pain. But I also learned that if the medicine you take isn't helping the problem, talk to your doctor. There are better medicines you can be put on that do help the pain. So if people who whine about too much pain and solve it by taking more of their vicodin rather than going back to their doctor, they are getting zero sympathy from me.

Anonymous said...

"Ive never heard any pharmacist talk like that"

Obviously, the person who posted that one has never worked with me.

Anonymous said...

"Ive never heard any pharmacist talk like that"

B*llSh*T!! she probably only worked with one or two pharmacists in her entire life at a store that only fills 60 prescriptions a day.

"Hopefully I don't get stuck with this guy after I am done with school.They cant ALL hate their jobs this bad,can they?"

so naive!! he'll one day know where we (pharmacists) are coming from...if he graduates & get his license.

Unknown said...

Do these people know that they are probably buying counterfeit drugs?

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a regular member over there but i absolutely love your site. Seriously, it's awesome. I started to think about how often I hear people giving their pharmacists some crap about Dogs eating the script, babies throwing bottle out the window, all the pills falling down the sink, and yep, it's never for Blood Pressure medication.

Just for kicks, I'm going to go to the pharmacy tomorrow and tell my pharmacist that the dog peed in my bottle of lotrel and I had to throw them out. I bet she'd shit if I used that line with some non-addictive substance.

Anyway, I think you're slighly off base about everyone at DB but after reading your site more, I totally see where you're coming from. I'm glad I came across you and AP - you guys rock.

Anonymous said...

Drugmonkey...this is ur Congaqween.....u SPARKLE...u SHINE......STILL!!!! Just doing a drive-by thought I'd say "hey" and check in on ya.......
as always.....YOU DA MAN!!!! Still see mountain ranges when u look to the East?????

Anonymous said...

I work in the "security" industry and fear we share some of the same customers.

It disturbs me more they aren't bothered by the sheer stupidity of people and are more riled over your experiences with them. What kind of bubble do they live in?

Anonymous said...

I think that you are making a blanket statement about DB.com, as is your colleague, Monsieur Angry Pharmacist. You have a point, granted-many people on that sight do start threads titled "Where can I get Adderall, Oxycotin etc FedEx overnight that will accept food stamps as payment". If you dig deeper you will find a community of people trying to support one another often times about un-drug related topics.
There are even people on the sight desperate for HIV medications as they are not affordable in the U.S. and are willing to trust some rogue sight out of desperation.
Forums like this exist because of the US's current drug agenda...more money, more money, more money!
We can buy three months worth of generic Zyprexa from the UK for what one month would cost us at your local discount chain.

And yes, we have insurance, pay our bills, and (gasp!) scrape enough money together to keep our child out of our defunct public school system.

Quick, someone alert the authorities!