Friday, March 21, 2008

This Morning Gloom Settles Over Hell's Premier After Hours Club.


"It really was the best weekend ever" Said the demon of the 4th level of hell dejectedly. "It really never has been the same since then"

"Got to feed some Christians to the lions for awhile, that was kinda fun" said 1st level Brigadier Demon Jazzelbub.

"Yeah......." The empty glass hit the bar and sounded almost as sad as the sigh that followed.

"And don't forget how we pinned the whole thing on the Jews. Talk about a successful long term plan, My God, where would we be without Hitler?"

"What did you say?"

"Oh, sorry again"

"Hitler really was a boon to us though"

"You're right, but......what I wouldn't do for just one more shot at him......"

"Who says we won't get it?"

The glasses clanked together one last time and the demons went out to face another year. Even in hell......hope springs eternal.

Happy Easter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not that this has anything to do with your post but i noticed what you put as your location on twitter.... all i have to say is, i wish you were in my bed right now instead of under it

Anonymous said...

You have a great imagination and I can't say enough how much I look forward to your blogs.

Anonymous said...

You work for Walgreens right? Just been putting all the pieces together and that's what it seems like. I work for them too... and they sure do hate Jesus. Bastards!

Anne said...

A good answer to all the uptight asshats who were so pissed about the earlier Good Friday post... and it's good to see that there are other people out there who paid enough attention in Sunday school to be made leery of the whole gestalt.
To quote Neil Gaiman in "Good Omens"(no, I'm not normally a fantasy reader--really, I'm not! I don't even know what a mage is, I only learned a year ago what MMORPG stands for, I don't buy Clearasil in bulk!): "It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people."
And a happy Vernal Equinox/ commemoration of the return of fertility to the land to all! I mean--happy Easter.