Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Picture From The "What The Hell?" File....


The hand on John's back pulled him closer, and he knew he could resist no longer. John realized the bitterness, the years of fighting, the hurt, it was all just passion misdirected. John struggled to place his own hand all the way around George's expanded waistline, and he realized what a good life his conqueror had lived the last 8 years. John had been vanquished, but he wanted a good life too.

"I.......I....did father an illegitimate black baby, didn't I?" John whispered softly as his head settled into George's soft warm shoulder. "And......I am against breast cancer research....just like you said."

"You're damn right bitch" The words came sternly out of George's mouth. He was the decider. "Tell me who's your Daddy"

"You're my Daddy George." John started to weep softly.

"That's what I want to hear. I'm your Daddy.....and you're going to make me forget all about mine"

George and John then went backstage. What happened next was both a beginning and an an end, but the passion was unchanged. The passion was eternal.

1 comment:

Katie Schwartz said...

Johnnay, is so the bottom in that relationship. You can just feel how desperate he is to flip himself over and get a real stiff bush banging, similar to what WE'VE ALL BEEN GETTING since he entered the White House. Fucktard.