Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Figured Out How To Disable The Autoplay. Everybody Wins.

So 4 days into it, some people seemed to like the blog music, and some people didn't seem to like it so much. Actually some people really.......really hated it. I understood the pain of those that gave a thumbs down, and was ready to scrap the whole idea this afternoon.

Then I noticed in the HTML code what looked like a way to disable the autostart feature. Long story short, you now have to click on the "play" button to start the tunes. I can still share the story of the detachable penis with the world, but you will no longer be forced to hear it. I am nothing if not pro-choice, so this development makes me very happy. To celebrate, tonight I added a new track. Enjoy "Touch Me I'm Sick," but only if you choose to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hated it.

All is good now. I don't even see the icon.

And, most importantly, I don't hear the 'noise'!

I was furiously clicking everything on my browser, and somehow the radio thing disappeared after a few days.

Silence is beautiful, and I am thankful.