Friday, January 19, 2007

The Hypocrisy Continues. Introducing DrugMonkey Radio.

I have always hated blogs that automatically open an audio file upon viewing, so naturally I spent most of the night figuring out how to make mine do just that. I learned there are programs out there that allow one to put music on a blog without having it start automatically, but I'll be dammed if I could get any of them to work, so we're both stuck with this one, evidently the audio player for morons.

Anyway, I thought the song would be a nice companion piece to the post a couple places down from this one. I'm thinking about changing the tune every few days, but could still be talked out of the whole idea if you folks are violently opposed to the idea of demented DrugMonkey music while you read. Trust me. the stuff that'll take the place of David Lee will be demented. Lemmie know what you think.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Song! Good job DMonkey!

Pamnesiac said...

Rock out with your - uh - boob out? :)

Anonymous said...

bwahahahahahaha

keep the demented David Lee!

(her boob? really? yeasty badness)

Stephanie said...

Ah! It's like all those little myspace whores who make loud music start whenever you see their profile!!

TheReelDeel said...

How about Runnin' With The Devil...dedicated to Lloyd Duplantis?

Anonymous said...

DrugMonkey, if you're going to have a King Missile song on your blog, it should be "Jesus Was Way Cool."

Anonymous said...

omg I actually like it LOL! Sorry for rolling my eyes at you.

- the nurse

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

Patrick,

The King Missile well is very deep. Stay tuned.

Romius T. said...

I thought you were starting a podcast. That would have been a great idea.

I usually disable the option on myspace that allows people to to play music.

Tinfoil goes only so far. I do like your choice of music. but I can't endorse this move drug monkey.