Thursday, December 14, 2006

My Skin! My Perfect Skin!

Sometime around the 10-minute mark in my insurance company help desk holdathon, I took the pen in my hand and used it to hit myself in the forehead. I don't know why, I just did. It seemed to be the most sane action of any that were going on around me at the time. Not the end of the pen you write with mind you, that would leave a mark, which would be bad. I used the end that clicks to move the ink cartridge in and out. When the pain stopped it felt good. So good in fact I thought briefly about doing it again until the help desk lady distracted me by finally answering the phone.

Well it's just a damn good thing I was careful about what end of the pen I used to make the pharmacy insanity a little more bearable. Washing up after my first chance to take a piss many hours later, I wondered why they couldn't clean the friggin' mirrors in this place more often. Then the dot on the mirror moved with my head. Crap. Drawing closer to the looking glass I saw that if I had set out with the express purpose of creating the perfect bindi I could not have done a better job than I did with the non-writing end of a ball-point bic in a moment of insurance company induced frustration. Looking at it again just now, I think it may have finally started to fade a bit. Either that or the scotch has started to blurr my vision.

I hope this doesn't mean my penis will shrink.

2 comments:

Randall Sexton said...

With a bindi you are being culturally competent. You might however, consider a circ from Doctor DeCock.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetpea, atleast you can get people to look above your cleavage and in the general direction of your eyes.

Hmmm, I guess if they were looking at your ample bosom, you'd have bigger problems than mine....

I'm sure your skin is still fabulous. Take care,

N.