Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Hero Does Not Take Any Shit From Gas Pumps.

From my favorite newspaper column ever, News of the Weird:


In September, police in Madison, Wis., said Milo G. Chamberlain's blood-alcohol content was .425, which experts said normally is attainable only by those either dead or in a coma, but he was picked up, quite conscious, allegedly causing a disturbance at a Marathon gas station, where he reportedly got into a fight with a gas pump before being restrained by passersby. Police said Chamberlain responded to each of their questions only by rattling off strings of numbers of no particular pattern.

No matter how big the freaks of my workday, News of the Weird never fails to let me know it could have been much worse. I highly recommend it to anyone in the profession.

No comments: