Monday, December 04, 2006

It's A Strange Magnet, This Blog Garden Of Mine.

Some days the blog just writes itself. These are all honest-to-God-I-swear-I'm-not-making-them-up google search terms someone entered that led them to the spot on the internet where you are now:

- Does he hate me?

- Goddammit I hate you.

- Pharmacist I hate you

- Can OTC Excedrin kill you?

- Can Advicor kill you?

- Can you kill yourself with Zopiclone?

- Frequency of showering.

- Weed and diphenydramine HCL

- I am dastardly (This one came up twice. I can offer no explanation)

- Uniform bitches (This came up 3 times. Again, no explanation)

- Longest schlong (This one I do have an explanation for. The fact I have the world's longest schlong is common knowledge.)

- Dominatrix (Lesson learned; put that word in a post's headline and your hit count for the day goes through the roof)

- Augmentin XR syphilis dose

- Crystal meth foaming at the mouth bleeding

- Crystal meth effect on body bowel movement

- I'm a woman with an adams apple

I don't think there's any further comment necessary on my part. Goodnight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is great!! I have found a new hobby!! I like the dominatrix part myself...very smart!!

Anonymous said...

I know where dastardly came from... Reflechissez...

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

Yeah....after a bit of reflection I realized where dastardly came from after I wrote that post. Let no one deny we have left out mark on the internets....

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend likes to use my pill counting spatula in the practice of dominatrix...