Wednesday, November 08, 2006

With One Blog Post, I Changed The Course Of The Entire Country.

I can come clean now, because there's nothing you can do about it. It was a lie. A trap. And you fell for it. Red state America, you fell for it beyond my wildest dreams.

I'm talking about this post.

As I listen to the election results come in from across the country. It's obvious that Republicans stayed home in droves, eagerly awaiting their chance to have a say on Wednesday, exactly as I had hoped. Well guess what Bush lovers, you can show up Wednesday morning all you want, but the only ballots that will count were cast today. BBBBBWWWWHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Yes, it was sneaky and underhanded, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and Lord knows someone had to do something to help the hapless Democrats. You're welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant.... but evil. evil in a good way, but evil none the less.

my sincerest congratulations.
yours truly,
an evil-minded canadian pharmacist

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, you had me for a moment with that post. True, I'm a Romanian (who votes Dem in her own country) but I still had to go to Wikipedia to check . Heh.