Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Guess What I Got Today.......Said The Drug Monkey In His Sing-Song Voice.

It will surprise no one working for a corpo-pharmacy chain that my store was a few days behind in putting away our last warehouse order. Our store's labor budget calls for nothing to go wrong, ever. Got to the last tote tonight, and there were the new Over The Counter Plan B's. I've said it before, and I'll say it again:


IN YOUR FACE JESUS!


I was thinking about maybe blowing out the first few packages at cost, maybe calling it the Lloyd Duplantis special. Hmmmmmm.....I like.... Yes, anyone coming to the Drugmonkey's counter asking for the Lloyd Duplantis special will get a Plan B at cost......hell if I'm in a good mood I just might give 'ya one for free and pick up the tab myself.

And if you're past the 72-hour window I'll let you know how you can do a drug induced abortion using a prescription ulcer medicine. No....... not Nexium.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nyah nyah, we got ours a week ago!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, we got ours a week ago, and in the state I am in we are allowed to use a collaborative practice and I can prescribe it for them with just a few forms filled out. So I know from experience that you should carry some extra for a rainy (or where I am) Snowy weekend, you will get a bunch of people in the next 72 hours! (last long rainy weekend I dispensed 8 packages!)

While I am dispensing I am usually talking with the female while I point the male to walk away and possibly go look at the condoms so he has something more cost effective instead of spending $30-$40 bucks.

But then again, now that even HE can buy it if he is over 18 for his 14 year old girl that he meets on the internet, he can throw a couple in his glovebox just incase he shows up and Chris Hansen from Dateline is there and can see that he brought plan B so he did not have to use a condom and still be "safe" (who cares if she gets herpes her life will be ruined anyway). Chris Hansen can pull out the Plan B and the rules will change once more!

And yes, I concur...IN YOUR FACE JESUS!

Anonymous said...

:( We havent gotten ours in yet.

I should check today. Those suckers are going out at cost!