Sunday, November 09, 2008

So The Beginning Of My Professional Blogging Career Turns Out To Be A Lot Like When King Missile Got A Job Driving A Cheesecake Truck

So then I got this idea about driving a cheesecake truck,

Because I figured at the end of the day I could take some of the leftover cheesecakes home,

And I love cheesecake.

So I went to the cheesecake company,

And they asked me if I could drive a truck,

And I said yes and they said you're hired.

So the next day I got in the truck with all the cheesecakes,

And I drove about a block and I just had to have a cheesecake.

So I pulled over and I opened the trunk and I got a cheesecake,

And I also took one for later,

And I took one for my friend Farmboy,

And I took one to bring home,

And by that time I had eaten one of the cheesecakes.

So I took another one.

Then I figured I might as well stop at my house to drop off all the cheesecakes.

So I take five cakes to eat on the way,

And I drive another block and a half to my house.

Now it's lunchtime so I eat ten cheesecakes and a cheesecake for desert.

I should point out by the way that all of these cheesecakes were very delicious.

Anyway, I decided that the only thing to do would be to eat all the rest of the cheesecakes and hide the truck somewhere and leave town.

And I miss everybody a lot,

But I'm not really sorry,

Because they were very delicious cheesecakes.

I completely understand. 

For my non-regular readers out there I'll explain my good friend Katie The Jewgirl recently held what she called the "McCunt Essay Contest." Thanks to your votes, I won a set of Bojamacakes. You can take a look at my essay here if you are so inclined. 

I'm not sure how many Bojamacakes there were, because I started eating them before I could count. I've eaten a lot, and these are the only two left. They will probably be gone before I'm done typing this:
 

And I'm not really sorry, because they were very delicious Bojamacakes. 

You can get your own from Uniquely Yours Pastry Shoppe. You cannot have any of mine, because as predicted, they are now gone. 

I am glad I don't have to leave town though.

3 comments:

jin said...

:-D

Phathead said...

the question is, would they have been as tasty with a McCain logo on them? :P

Anonymous said...

omg that essay was so awesome. i think i spooged a bit.
but nah, for real it was an excellent read.

but where did the idea for a bojamacake come from?