Friday, September 29, 2006

Reasons I've Ended Relationships.....

1) Asked if I could hook her up with some Soma from work.

2) Drove around parking lot for 10 minutes instead of accepting what would have been at most a 30 second walk.

3) Asked me to go to church with her.

4) Told me the thing that surprised her most about Americans was their obsession with cleanliness

5) Wanted children (multiple women)

6) Snored (multiple women)

7) Witnessed an incredibly unladylike display of road rage.

8) Found out she was from Texas.

9) Decided the fact she was extremely hot didn't compensate for the fact she was a Republican.

10) Didn't like the movie "Bowling For Columbine"

11) No real reason (multiple women)

12) Didn't feel like being married anymore.

So ummm....yeah....I may have a bit of a problem with commitment. Although if it doesn't bother me is it really a problem? Lots to ponder tonight while sipping the scotch.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#3 doesn't sound bad.
Not like she demanded you go with her.
It's out of polite, like asking if you want the last dinner roll.