Saturday, February 24, 2007

An Update On Perfect Skin Woman.

She was in the store again today, picking up a prescription for her daughter. Her 21 year old daughter. She said not a word to me. Now, I'm not kidding myself. I know the chances of me ever scoring the mother/daughter/drugmonkey trifecta would always have been incredibly small. After the way I blew off this woman last time though, they are now pretty much zero.

The prescription was for Retin-A. She really does have an obsession with perfect skin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the linked post you write:

"This is what my job has done to me. I give the brushoff to beautiful women in order to meet the expectations of Corporate America. I'm going to go drink a lot of scotch now until I get sick."

Knowing just how true that is, will you change it? Something to ponder in the wee hours.

-A

Anonymous said...

You know DM even if you did score the trifecta, they'd never remain faithful... because you'd have to work even more hours to support the habit-- and then they would move up the food chair to some ER Doc who only works weekends.

Pick up another bottle of Scotch boy-- you're gonna need it!

Romius T. said...

I said a little prayer for you. The mother/daughter combo is the holy grail of all that is holy in the sex game world.

If their is even a small chance that a roofie would work I suggest you think it over.