Sunday, February 04, 2007

I Love It When Large Men Who Don't Know They're Gay Fight Over A Leather Sack


Actually that's not fair. Some of them do realize they're gay. In or out of the closet doesn't really matter. Point is at almost exactly 1 o'clock this afternoon the store died. Like someone flipped a switch. I seriously thought something on the scale of 9/11 must have rocked the world. Then I remembered.

The secular sack-fighting holiday.

It was the most wonderful holiday ever. When I had to take a piss, I calmly walked over to the restroom and urinated in peace. A customer came to the counter and asked a question. I gave a full and complete answer and had time to add a joke about how living in Cincinnati during the 90's broke me of any desire to follow professional football. Who knew Vicodin addicts were followers of the world of sport? But even they were nowhere to be found on this day. A truly magical, special day. I've had many a real holiday where I've worked much harder.

At this point I still haven't checked to see who won the actual game, but I think there should be a rematch. Perhaps a best of seven series. Hell, play every day you aggressive closeted homosexuals. Turns out you fit into my plans far better than I ever thought you could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got the wrong teams in your pic, noob! =P

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

Wrong teams, but definitely the right pose.