Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Survey Says........18% Of People May Not Have Heard The Question

So I'm leafing through a copy of the trade magazine Drug Topics shortly before closing time tonight. I like reading a well-written publication that can hold your attention and even entertain a little while it keeps you up on the latest happenings in the profession, but I was leafing through the Drug Topics anyway. I was bored. Buried deep in an insomnia-busting piece entitled "Consumers happy with pharmacy experience" I find this nugget of information:

Eighty-two percent of respondents indicated that it was very important to have prescriptions filled accurately


Yesterday I would have thought this question too incredibly stupid to ask, today I learn almost 1 in 5 people don't sweat it too much if I fuck something up now and then.

Sweet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you just gotta figure out WHICH 18% don't mind a screw up...it's never easy, huh? I say screw up once on every patient, that way you know for next time! Aha, here's a pharm tech thinking SMRT!

Betterist said...

That's pretty funny.
What are the normal hours that a pharmacist works during a day shift, 9-5 what?
What about the night shift?
Are hospitals more flexible?

Anonymous said...

If you could please put a little medicinal marijuana in my next prescription of Alesse, that would be great.