Monday, October 30, 2006

As You Can Imagine, I've Been Called Many Things Over The Course Of My Career.

Ironically enough, I'm not sure I've ever been called a Nazi, although I couldn't rule out that possibility.

Tonight though, I was accused of taking advantage of vulnerable young women, many of them scared and desperate to escape a life of abuse, of winning their trust only to ruthlessly exploit their one and only asset for my own financial gain, keeping them under my spell using any means of violence necessary, using them until they were no longer of any value to me then abandoning their drug addicted, diseased shell of a former human self to an inevitable early death.

The customer was happy I was able to finish her prescription earlier than expected, and told me I was a pimp with a big smile on her face.

Surely it is a sign of my advancing years that it took me a while to realize I was being complimented.

No comments: