Monday, December 08, 2008

I Don't Know What's Gotten Into Me, But This Night I Make The Decision To Share Back Door Santa

I told you about "Back Door Santa" last year. The most unintentionally hilarious song ever. I swear, I cannot, for any reason, stop laughing from the moment this song starts until the tune is done. Jon Bon Jovi is in his hairband excess, which is hilarious enough, but he is also covering on old blues number, which is a match made in hilarity my friends.  The cherry on the sundae is how you can just tell that Jon is taking himself very, very seriously. I can almost hear a Jon Bon Jovi adviser saying....."OK Jon, act like you're having fun, concentrate on looking like you're having fun!!!"

I also told you how I play "Back Door Santa" exactly one time a year. Tonight was the night I was overcome with the "Back Door Santa" craving. There's something different about this year however. I'm not sure what it is, maybe it's the spirit of Baby Jesus that's gotten into me, but this year, I will share "Back Door Santa"with the world. There's a playlist on the right of this page. "Back Door Santa" is at the bottom of the playlist. Enjoy.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is just awful, yet so sexy.

Anonymous said...

I was on my way to work today and I heard this song! I thought of you :)