Monday, December 22, 2008

Personally, I Don't Think Jesus Is The Type Of Guy Who'd Want You Making A Big Deal About His Birthday.

Most of those hippie, live in the woods, take no shower types really aren't into birthdays and such. 

Especially since his time on Earth really didn't go all that well. It might be better not to remind Jesus of what happened to him here. I think if you really care about Jesus, you'd try to distract him on Thursday, maybe take him to a movie. Or camping. That's it. Those hippie types are totally into the camping. 

Of course, I would offer Jesus some scotch. Scotch is really good at helping you forget traumatic experiences for awhile. Those hippie types are usually more into weed though. I don't have any weed to give Jesus, and I'm not really sure where to get any. 

I do have some wine, but there's no way offering Jesus his own blood on his birthday would be cool. 

Crap. I don't know what to do for Jesus if he comes over for his birthday. I guess I'll just buy a cake. 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm giving him a kiss. I'll slip in some tongue this year, just for you.

Ninja Pharmer said...

You have to be the most irreverent person I have ever come across.


I think I love you.

Anonymous said...

ummm. regift the aforementioned manicure set?

Thom Foolery said...

I'll bring the weed, you bring the Scotch.

ArkieRN said...

New sandals. All that walking must be hard on them.

pacalaga said...

It's only his blood if it's been converted during a mass. And also, it's usually got to be the boxed stuff. If you have stuff that came in a bottle, that hasn't gone to church, you're prolly okay.

Anonymous said...

My husband's birthday is Christmas Day....not that he is anything like J.C., but I always just bake him a cake, then go to my family's place for the day. He says it's the best gift he could have:
Peace On Earth, No Relatives Near Him.

Anonymous said...

My husband's birthday is Christmas Day....not that he is anything like J.C., but I always just bake him a cake, then go to my family's place for the day. He says it's the best gift he could have:
Peace On Earth, No Relatives Near Him.

Scritches.com said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxBl9BXLom4&feature=channel

Anonymous said...

My guess is that the birthday fixin's are already taken care of, but you deserve a big ole floury, gingerbready 'doughboy' hug, the kind that leaves you slapping the dust off your lab jacket or at the very least a crumbs in your pocket. C.L. RPh

Từ Thanh Giác said...

It is the unanimous decree of the churches that Jesus wants money for his birthday.

Shig said...

Since Jesus was Jewish, perhaps you should take him for Chinese food and a movie.

Anonymous said...

If Jesus showed up at my door, I'd probably do what I would when any of my friends show up - feed him and tell him dirty jokes.