Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I Can Say It Now. Hillary Did Have The Better Health Care Plan.

And I'm kinda sorry to all of you who've written in to say that over the last few months whose comments I never published. But not really. I never said this was a free speech zone. And I never lied to you, I just never mentioned it.

Because Obama has the far superior war crime prevention plan. His "let's not slaughter people who never attacked us" proposal in 2002, when this country was aching for a slaughter, was clearly a better alternative than Hillary's "I'm going to do what I think is politically expedient and if that means selling out the people whose support I've counted on my whole career than those people will just have to eat shit" plank. Obama's willingness to stand for what was right when this nation was a herd of sheep being led by the most bloodthirsty of wolves was a far better alternative than Hillary's "let's not rock the boat....just give Mr. Bush what he wants" record.

Which is why it makes me soooooooooooooooooo happy to say......

Hillary HAD the better health care proposal....as in DOESN'T ANYMORE!!

WHOO HOO!!!!!!

shake my Drugmonkey butt...
shake my Drugmonkey butt...
shake my Drugmonkey butt...
in the happiest...
of happy....
little...
dances....

But tonight is about more than gloating over the defeat of the candidate who "will take the president at his word that he will try hard to pass a UN resolution and will seek to avoid war, if at all possible"

No it's not. Tonight is all about gloating. We'll make the health care plan better. We'll take down John McSame, but I'm gonna spend most of this night shaking my butt in a happy dance. Like Snoopy, but with more butt-shaking.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've never pictured you more white-boy than at this very moment.

hee hee

;)

Anonymous said...

Actually, if I understand both plans correctly, I prefer the Obama plan. The Hillary plan basically equates to mass Medicare Part D (only with the 75% gov't subsidy replaced with some sort of tied low-income subsidy for the purchases of private insurance) while the Obama plan is the same, but adds a default gov't plan which basically sucks for the patient (ie, it's in your best interest to do a little homework and get a private plant) but they are automatically enrolled in so at least there is some form of coverage. Both will lead to tax increases to some degree, but Obama accounts for the fact that at least a quarter of Americans are retarded.

Mother Jones RN said...

I bet you have a cute little butt, too. Shake it, Baby!

MJ

Frank said...

I can't wait to see Obama sworn into office... I want to see that all my campaign donations did some bit of good...

Stephanie said...

I did the snoopy dance myself, drug monkey. :)