Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Greetings Humans.

So we meet again:



What's the matter human? You act surprised, like you don't remember. I assure you however, I have not forgotten our last encounter. You left me swimming in a sea of permethrin, my nerves burning with prickly fire, dizzy, disoriented, hallucinating, my only wish to see my wife and children one more time.

The wife and children who died in that same permethrin sea. No human, as much as I yearn to, I can never forget that day.

What does not kill only makes one stronger you know, and your mistake was in not making sure I was dead. I was very close human, but happily for me, after you washed me down your drain I was taken in by a family of rat fleas. Rat blood is disgusting compared to yours, but I willed myself to let it nurture me. My strength returned, slowly but surely, and I started to grow.

Is rat-blood a magic elixir or was it simply karma that fueled my growth? I cannot say, nor does it matter. Your sewers provided ample nutrients as I made my way back from death, as I regained, and surpassed, my previous strength, as I mourned for my family.

Do you have children human? Don't answer. I'll know soon enough.

Don't look away! Look at what your hatred has created human! Behold the spawn of your callous disregard for life and steady stream of waste products! I am 200 feet tall! Watch as I climb the cables of your Golden Gate Bridge! Send in your fighter planes! Let their bullets and bombs give me a relaxing massage!

BBWWWWWWWAAAAHHHAAAHHHAAHHAAAHAAAAA!!!!!!

When you realize your effort is futile, you may take me to your leader.

Strike that. Your leader is a moron. Take me to your presumptive Democratic nominee.

__________________________________________________________

The picture came from a trade magazine ad. It's a head louse. This post was fueled by scotch. I bet you couldn't tell.

I love those claws. I wish I had claws like that.

7 comments:

Frank said...

Drugmonkey, I never thought I would say this to anyone, but Scotch is perhaps your greatest ally. This post had me rolling on the floor. My own pharmacist had to come over to check and make sure I was alright... when directed to read this post, she too fell over laughing... hopefully no one died while we were in fits of laughter...

Anonymous said...

uhhh... gross.

Kathy Rogers said...

Seriously. How are you gonna fill prescriptions with claws like that? You'll get fired. You'll run out of cash. You won't be able to afford scotch. You won't write stuff like this any more...

Anonymous said...

going along with the theme of absurdity and awesomeness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQJ9Xp0xxU

Anonymous said...

LoL That was terribly hilarious!! I love it!!!

Super Tech said...

I had a woman the other day who needed a refill...2 days after she got her first one...she informs me that she slathered it on herself, her husband, son AND her son's friends that came to visit!!! Just had to make a comment on stupidity....

Anonymous said...

My claws are scarier.