Thursday, May 01, 2008

A Message From My Gardener José

First I must say I have much honor and pride.

When Señor Drugmonkey put my name on his poll of blogs I thought he meant to mock me. To rub it in my face that I work with my hands to make his landscape and not my brain. I tried to kill him two times. But yesterday while I was spreading manure around his carport, he called me inside to say he had something to show me. I had never been inside Señor Drugmonkey's condominium before, and I will never go inside again. But he showed me on his computador that people think I can write prescriptions for medicine better than nurses, toothmen, and those that assist doctors. People who went to school far longer than me and who have received many honors and awards in their school. I never thought when I came to this country 5 years ago I would ever have earned this much respect. I thank you all.

Sadly, I have had an encounter with La Migra which means I will be leaving soon. But I want to say before I go that I will never forget the people of the United States and the lessons that I have learned here. I will miss many things about this country, but the honor you have given me will be with me always.

I will not miss Señor Drugmonkey. He is a bastard.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

for DM, not gardener Jose:

you stopped twittering. tsk. is it because i said that you had time to twitter, even while swamped?

Anonymous said...

Best of luck, José. You will be missed. :(

Anonymous said...

I must make a note not to read these at work...people think I'm wierd when I bust out laughing.

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your twittering, it is quite entertaining. Did you hear the story about the kid who got arrested in Egypt for random reason but twitter saved his ass when he had time to send one word "arrested" and all his friends made sure he was freed.

Anonymous said...

Here's the twitter story.. it could save your damn life

http://www.mercurynews.com//ci_8934411?IADID=Search-www.mercurynews.com-www.mercurynews.com

Heather said...

drugnazi- Where are you??

It is finals week in my world and I need some escape from the shit storm that is my life!!

And I have to say- scotch may be your escape... seroquel is mine. And I am in no way ashamed of that. That shit is awesome. (for sleep and relaxation, that is. No voices or visions for me.)