Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My Boy Crush On Michael Moore Has Convinced Me I Need To Have Sex With A Jew.

I am a bit of a Michael Moore groupie. That is no surprise to most of you. What might surprise you is that it's taken me this long to track down "Blood In The Face." a documentary Mike did some work on early in his career that features his first cinematic moment of note, the interview with the hot nazi chick:




"You don't look like a typical Nazi" Mike tells the woman, who is obviously flattered.

At any rate, the film is a look into the world of white supremacist whack jobs. A few minutes in, one of the whack jobs is ranting about Filipinos. This reminded me of the most beautiful woman one of the most beautiful women I ever had the privilege of nailing. That woman's skin felt like velvet and I will never forget it. She was a Filipina, and I still miss her sometimes, even though she was a whack job herself in a different sort of way.

Then one of the Nazi whack jobs starts ranting about mixed-race women. I once was nail-buddies with a woman whose hair would put goosebumps on the skin of any heterosexual male or lesbian. She was absolutely gorgeous and she was half black/half white. Sadly, the nail-buddy experience is now part of my personal history book. Sigh.

The people in the movie spent most of their time ranting about Jews though. Wow they really didn't like Jewish people. Now I have to be honest, I don't think I know any Jewish people in the real world, but I walked away from this film totally convinced that I have to nail one or two. I think to be a complete traitor to my race, I really should complete the trifecta.

Plus I learned from the film that Jews control everything. Which is kinda hot.

I wonder if it would be worth getting circumcised.

1 comment:

Shalom said...

There was an old joke, dating back to the late 1930s: Two men are sitting in a park in Munich, reading newspapers. (Needless to say, they were Jewish, since the joke was being told in Yiddish.) One is reading the Yiddish newspaper, and the other is reading Der Sturmer (the Nazi paper).

The first one looks at the second one's paper and asks, "Why are you reading that trash? Can't you see how biased and anti-Semitic it is?"

The other one answered, "Look at what you're reading. Nothing ever in there but bad news. I already know we're in a bad situation here, I don't need to read about it. So I pick up the Sturmer, and what do I see: The Jews have all the money. The Jews own all the factories. The Jews are in control of the entertainment industry. The Jews can dictate the actions of governments. The Jews are the most powerful people in the world... I read all that, and I feel so much better! What's the problem with that?"