Sunday, November 25, 2007

Drugmonkey Radio Is Back, Not That Any Of You Missed Drugmonkey Radio

Technical problems have beset my effort to embed a playlist into the blog for the last few weeks. I was using a site called tunefeed.com and it just quit working for some reason. It made me sad, but I received exactly zero comments about this from anyone. I don't care. I want a playlist, and it's my blog. I found another site, projectplaylist.com, and everything seems to be working well.

So I know you don't come here for the music, but you really should at least listen to the first song on the list. It is the perfect theme song for my little blog garden.

Actually you should listen to the second song too. I wrote earlier about how it's the tune I listen to most days on the way to work. If you work in retail pharmacy you'll understand why.

Come to think of it, I think you should also listen to the third song. Last year I wrote about Whoo Guy. I love Whoo Guy, and now you can hear him for yourself. He comes on at about the 50 second mark.

Really you should listen to all the songs. I did pick them out just for you. And for me to listen to while I clean the bathroom. My computer is within easy earshot of the bathroom.

I promise I'll write my next post while I'm sober.

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I really like the 4th song...the only time i ever hear it is when i watch lock stock and 2 smoking barrels. fabulous film.
-N

Anonymous said...

I'll listen to them later. I promise. But THANK YOU for making your playlist so that I have the option of clicking on it and listening to it when I'm in the mood and when it's convenient for me. If there's one thing I hate, it's a blog (or any website, for that matter) that automatically starts blasting music at me without my permission, and it usually startles me, and I usually hate whatever music is blasting at me, and then I have to quickly push my mute button. I think I'll probably like your music, when I'm in the mood to listen to it, because you're not forcing it on me.

Thank you.

And I promise I'll write my next comment when I'm sober.

Dave said...

king missile...impressive early-90s name drop. although personally i would have gone with "jesus was way cool"

Anonymous said...

what? no britney?

Norcross said...

Good taste, sir. Keep 'em comin

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT taste. I'll have to try that official scotch, too. Though I'm a broke student, I saved a bit of money with all those books I didn't buy.