Monday, November 26, 2007

It's Either Hate Mail Or A Proposition For Hot Sweaty Hate Sex, I'm Not Sure Which.

I think you keep deleting my comments. I'm the one who told you to eat shit. Did it taste good?

Just to clarify, everyone thought I was male. I'm female. 5'10", auburn hair, blue eyes and fucking gorgeous. I have absolutely NO PharmD degree, but I do have a master's degree in a different area.

Why do you delete me, Drug Nazi? Feel bad now that you know I'm a woman? And probably one you'd want to fuck?

I'll send you my blog with pics if you publish this.


OK, Consider it published.....

I guess......I'm flattered?...that someone so badly wants to be part of my little blog garden. I wonder if I can get naked pics if I put it in the "Highlights From The Archive" section.

The scotch may have kicked in tonight earlier than usual. And I promised you guys my next post would be sober.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, she wants you. can we see her blog with pics too?!?!

Jens Fiederer said...

You WILL link, won't you?

5'10" is a bit tall for my tastes, but THAT attitude....mmmm, where did I leave my handcuffs and my paddle....

Anonymous said...

I'd hit it..

Anonymous said...

If "she" indeed has a master's degree (which I suspect is a rather dubious claim) one would think "she" could come up with repartee a bit more intelligent than "eat shit".

Are you going to publish the naked pics if you get them?

Big 'N Tasty RPH said...

Nine times out of ten someone who describes themself as "fucking gorgeous" has either paid a nice huge sum of money to be such or is a huge busted fugly mess. I would also want verification that those were in fact real, no touch up, pics. Fight the good fight and have a bottle of scotch on the Big N Tasy one! I am secure in my non-gorgeous alcoholic state of being but still like to tell people where they can stick it!