Monday, September 10, 2007

So I've Never Been One For Dress-Up Sex Games Really.....


....my sex life to this point has been pretty vanilla.

Key words: To this point.

Tonight, however, I'm writing a certain woman of interest in the g-mail, and notice a solicitation in the personalized ads that appear down the right hand side of the screen to "click here to learn more about cheerleading outfits."

I thought about it and realized that yes, the woman of interest would look completely fucking hot in a varsity sweater and miniskirt. A night of hot sweaty sex could be the result of just that outfit alone.

So it would seem that Google knows me better than I know myself. I can't help but to be a little frightened by this.

Frightened, but still very much aroused.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a cheerleader wearing a niqab?

Anonymous said...

And the outfit *you* will be wearing...?

Jenn Siva said...

you really think that if you wore a cheerleading outfit, your honey would want to get down and dirty in non vanilla sex? Sweetie... that is a recipe for more intimacy with your right hand.

Romius T. said...

I seem to recall coming to that conclusion a while back myself. After G-mail informed me that I got dumped!

Anonymous said...

I hardly think that astronaut costume you had me wear would be considered the norm. And the indoor trapeze to "replicate" anti-gravity like conditions?

Vanilla shmanilla.

Natalie said...

ahahahaha WHAT

Anonymous said...

I vote for more comments from Mrs. Drug Monkey, but she needs her own moniker to distinguish her from the other anonymous commenters.

How about "cheerleader"?

Anonymous said...

i for one would love to wear a cheerleader costume and do my pharmacist...only if he wore his lab coat tho.

Anonymous said...

Found it! This one!

See. It came shortly after the dream and the blog post about the dream.