Saturday, March 03, 2007

Highlights From Today's Pill Counting Action.

The day started with a man in a kilt walking across the parking lot. Not at all unusual, if you're in Scotland. You ever wonder what a traditional Scotsman wears under his skirt? If nothing entered your mind as you pondered that question, you are 100% correct, and a windy morning provided horrible confirmation of this. Think Marylin Monroe in plaid with a set of testicles. And really ugly instead of attractive.

Mid afternoon a girl leads her man up to the counter. And when I say "leads up to the counter" I mean "interrupts me while I'm on the phone with a doctor"

"MY BOYFRIEND DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO GET FOR HIS EYES!!!!"

"Ok, what's wrong with your eyes?"

"ah...uh.....ummmm...eh.....rrrrrr....I dunno" said the boyfriend, driving home how this needed to be taken care of right now, doctor be dammed.

As the sun set a customer wiped out on the freshly mopped floor. The freshly mopped floor with no warning signs. There was blood. The moppers only comment later was to say how nice the floor looked before the customer bled on it. I hope the hell my employer at least gets a tax break for hiring the handicapped.

It is now time for the ritual opening of the scotch. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Mother Jones RN said...

Dear Drug Monkey:

Raise a glass to all those customers that you write about, for without them, we would have nothing to laugh at. You have mastered the art of looking at life at a 45-degree tilt and I always look forward to reading your posts.

Cheers.

MJ


Your biggest fan, MJ