Tuesday, March 27, 2007

This Is An Actual Real Logo Of An Actual Real Organization

What do you suppose the meetings are like?

"Is it hot in here?"

"No, I'm ok"

"I think it's hot"

"IT'S NOT HOT, OK....IT'S NOT......SO GET OFF MY CASE!!!!!...............sorry....I really haven't been myself lately"

"Yeah, I know what you mean"

"I miss the estrogen."

"Yeah, Premarin was good stuff, shame it didn't work out"

"Yeah"

"I never wanted kids anyway"

"Jesus it's hot in here"

"SHUT UP....JUST SHUT UP ABOUT THE GODDAMN TEMPERATURE ALREADY!!! IT'S NOT HOT!..............um....sorry"

"What about the calcium, you getting your calcium?"

"Oh yeah.....1500mg a day, with the vitamin D of course"

"of course"

"yup"

"yup"

"Well, that about covers everything on the agenda, all in favor of adjournment?"

"God yes, it's freaking hot in here....."



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... DrugMonkey have you been spying on our "all girl pharmacy"?

Not a guy in the bunch.

Hilarious!!!!!

Gatorgal R.Ph.

Mother Jones RN said...

Oh my God, Drugmonkey, have you been
eavesdropping on our conversations at the nurses station? Imagine a unit filled with menopausal psych nurses. We are constantly calling the guys in maintenance to come do something about the heat on the unit. They come up, check the thermostat, and then they run for their lives. Poor dudes.

MJ

Randall Sexton said...

Bitching story!

Katie Schwartz said...

I read this post the other day and loved it. it's all very thyroid-ee, too. why is that, drugboy?

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

thyroid regulates metabolism. Too much thyroid=you too hot. Too little thyroid=you too cold.

Lord help you if you don't get the thyroid squared away by the time the eggs quit dropping.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, one factor in my quitting my previous retail RPH job was a "senior technician" who insisted on camping out at the window terminal and controlled her 'overheating' by setting up a fan that blasted air all day on her and all the other workers. Had to work hard to prevent all the prescriptions and labels from blowing off the counter.