Saturday, July 15, 2006

This Isn't A Real Post.

It's more a response to someone who dropped a kind note into my mailbox. It's a shame that I can't post what they wrote here, as the letter pretty much confirms what I've known for awhile now, namely that I am the bomb and write a kick-ass blog, but the writer wished to remain anonymous, so they shall.

In all seriousness though, it is a bit humbling that something I started because I had too much free time and too much built up venom could end up adding something to someone's life. You may have picked up by now that I am far better at sarcasm and mockery than sincerity, but it was a nice letter. Thanks.

The anonymous letter writer also asked the best way to contact me, so I will tell them (and you) that any time you leave a comment anywhere on the blog it gets zapped straight to my e-mail box. Just mention that you don't want the comment published and it's as good as sending me a personal e-mail.

Now back to the freaks, the drug companies that value a dollar more than your life, and Republicans that um....value a dollar more than your life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Aw that was the first of many. Now you've got tons of us showering you with praises.

Mine are the best, though, and you know it ;D