Monday, June 25, 2007

Pharmacists For Life International Answers My Prayers. Finally, A Hate Mail That Is The Slightest Bit Entertaining.

My first step towards receiving Al Franken quality hate mail rolled into my e-mail box on the last Sabbath, which also happened to be gay pride day:

Subject: Is that it?

Dude...you have some serious issues including a LOT of hate in your house.

Your comments border on inciting violence and hatred against some very good people.

Do you hate all health professionals or just those with a sense
of right and wrong?

You poor, poor soul, thanks for the new material for our Hate Mail section.

Have a blessed day!

PFLI PharmAid Center

PS We will be passing on your hated filled invective to the authorities for further review and investigation for a potential hate crime


Irony Alert. The organization that mocked victims of genocide and likens Planned Parenthood to the Ku Klux Klan says I have a problem with hate. Take a look at their website and it won't take long to see their real problem with me evidently is that I do the hate so much better than they do.

Of course what makes the hate mail is the promise of referring me to the authorities. I'm pretty sure I never heard anyone threaten to turn in Al Franken to the authorities. Sweet. I am also sad to report PFLI has completely followed through on this. At the crack of dawn this morning there was a large man from United Parcel Service banging on the front door demanding my attention. Lesson learned. Don't piss off the aggressively ignorant Christians, or they will arrange for your Amazon.com orders to be delivered in a manner that will interrupt your sleep.

They also might bomb your clinic. Keep an eye on the Christians.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky bastard.. I was going to post my rant about them tonight.. We'll see what I get from them.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, if it was hate mail you were hoping for, I could have sent you all sorts of invective-laden screeds instead of the ice cream and kittens I've been filling your in-box with.* You should have said something!

Where do you want me to start, Drug Monkey?

* (Who ever would have thought "ice cream and kittens in your in-box" could sound so... NAUGHTY?)

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

Annapolitan,

This is exactly what I am talking about. I have made no secret of my love of a good hate mail, yet you act like this is news to you.

I cannot help but to be extremely disappointed. Pharmacists For Life International are the only people who understand me.

Anonymous said...

Loved their website-talk about propaganda. Keep up the hating, DrugMonkey! I love it!

--==-- said...

I emailed my school's professor adviser for the WVU version of this group (http://www.cpfi.org)and asked if I could join..after I told him I was interested in doing work in impoverished places, but that I'm not religious at all.

He never emailed me back and began looking at the floor when he passed me in the halls. Good stuff.

Those folks are actually more nuts. They promote giving "faith prescriptions" to patients that might need it.

Anonymous said...

I was reading the Hate Mail section of the PFLI website, and aside from realizing that the webmaster is an absolute idiot with no sense of logical, substantiated argument, it also came to my attention that every few minutes, the page would automatically reload and increase the hit count by one. I found this ironic primarily because she claims you have "web hit jealousy" when obviously her hits are yet another figment of her imagination, along with her "intelligence".