Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Freak of The Week

Today I had the pleasure of listening, for I swear to God over 5 minutes, to a customer tell me why he was switching all his prescriptions to my happy little pill store. It was because, he not-so-calmly explained, that when he showed up at his former pharmacy for refills, they "pulled a gun on me and told me I had 30 seconds to get off their property." Not to be humiliated in such a fashion, the customer then told the gun-puller that "he shouldn't point that thing at me unless you mean it" and then knocked the weapon out of his hand with a flick of his arm, as he learned to do in "over 40 years of martial arts training" (he looked to be about 25 years old)

Imagine my surprise when all the meds he wanted transferred turned out to be antipsychotics. Imagine my longing to run him off at gunpoint myself.

No comments: