Friday, March 10, 2006

So I'm searching myself.....

....actually searching *for* myself....my blog....here on blogger.com and I come across this:

"Rx Radio Live by America's Pharmacist Kemi Olunloyo Lane Pharm.D This is the weblog for the upcoming show RX Radio. The show is based out of Atlanta, Georgia and it's a call in show where you can ask me a question. There are several issues in today's pharmaceutical world from drug recalls to side effects to insurance issues and both compliance and abuse issues"


Let's hope for the sake of her radio career that her spoken English isn't nearly as awkward as her written words. That's just painful to read.



"Stay tuned as I will be on the air doing what I do best in my life! Counseling patients at the Pharmacy."


So I suppose professionally I would be this woman's evil twin. If I ever thought what I do best in life is answering the old folks questions as to Meatmusil Vs. Citrucel, I think I would kill myself.


She has this to say about a recent episode of "Desperate Housewives":

"The truth is that we do not kill people on purpose because of trying to win the love of someone else's spouse."

Uh.....yeah.....thanks for clearing that up there Kemi...cause you know.....I've had 5 or 6 people worried over the course of my career that I was the one who killed their spouse because I was hot for them. IT'S A TV SHOW YOU FUCKING NERD!!!!!!

Do you see now why I don't hang out with the people I work with?


So if you want the scoop on how to keep yourself pooping on a regular schedule, by all means tune in to Kemi on 1010 WGUN there in Atlanta. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing other things with my Saturday nights.


Oh...and in Kemi's profile she lists her favorite book as the "Holy" Bible....Jihadist alert. You've been warned.

No comments: