Saturday, August 16, 2008

So I'm Talking To A Pharmacist Recruiter Today.....

......not about actually finding a new job. I'm not the kind of person who would use a pharmacist recruiter to find a new job. People that use the services of a pharmacist recruiter tend to be smarter, more sophisticated, and way more sexy than myself. I got my current position by walking into a store wearing a pair of blue jeans and asking if they happened to need a pharmacist. That should tell you a lot really.

The reason I was talking to the pharmacist recruiter today was because the pharmacist recruiter was offering me money in exchange for placing an ad here on my little blog garden. Of course I did what any red blooded American would do when someone is offering them cash. I snatched up every last dollar I could before the lady changed her mind. Look over to the right. I'm in the advertising business now. I think of it like getting some scotch for free.

So if you're a pharmacist, and you're sick of your job, and honestly, what pharmacist isn't? And you're thinking of putting yourself on the market, by all means click on the ad over there or visit Find-A-Pharmacist-Recruiter.com and give my advertiser a check out. Because if you end up finding a job through them then I get even more money. That's like more free scotch. Which would rule.

And if you're a pharmacist who's happy with your current job, but you want to take a new one just to help me out, that'd be great too.

Now back to our scheduled programming......

9 comments:

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

PS- My advertiser thinks this post stinks. So if you could take a new job through them, you'd also be validating me creatively. Thanks.

Scritches.com said...

How did the recruiter know you were the Drugmonkey????

Anonymous said...

People that use the services of a pharmacist recruiter tend to be smarter, more sophisticated, and way more sexy than myself.

Clever. I'd do it just to get you some points, but I'm not gonna be licensed for a while.

Cracked Pestle said...

I just love the recruiters that call me at work and pretend to be a nurse calling from an ICU to get the tech to put me on the phone. Real classy.
Best of luck with your ad-venture, DM. Hope you get at least a bottle of Laphroaig out of it.

Freida Bee said...

Way to pimp it, drugmoney, I mean drugmonkey.

Anonymous said...

I am really discusted with you for this one. Have you no shame? You are acting like a gready republican, capitalist. I thought you did this job to share your distaste and frustration with the profession with the rest of us.

Honestly though, I hope you get some scotch. I hate those "head hunter" services that call me and ask if I know someone interested in working at XYZ pharmacy down the street. I will tell them yes but I am not giving up any names and then hang up. They don't call as much anymore.

Anonymous said...

The post above mine says "gready". He was either combining greedy and greasy, or really needs to get firefox. It comes with spell check, so you don't look stupid while trying to put people to shame over the internet, anonymously.

Pharmer Mike said...

Inna, the post above yours also says "discusted"... I love when some lame-brained, 'anonymous' freaks try to point out someone's faults, but screw up themselves.

DM, I say cash in while you can! People with brains realize that celebs don't actually use most of the crap they push on tv. Why not line your pockets a bit?!

Anonymous said...

Interesting.

I got a call from the Air Force trying to recruit me as a pharmacist. Apparently the government doesn't know me as well as I assumed they did.