Thursday, January 03, 2008

Tonight The State Of Iowa And I Will Have The Best Make Up Sex Ever

Hi Hillary,

How does it feel? What goes around comes around......tell me how it feels.

Actually you don't have to tell me. I know. I've known since October 10th, 2002. You know what I'm talking about. That was the day you looked us in the eye, the people who knew, the people who were out on the streets raging against the lies of George W. Bush, taking all the vitriol and hate and venom that Joe Dumbass Sixpack could throw our way, and you told us to fuck off. I've never had much hope for Joe Dumbass Sixpack, but at one time I had hope for you.

"Where else you gonna go?" you figuratively said as you cast your vote for death. "What are you gonna do....., vote for a Republican? You've got nowhere to go and I need the mushy middle far more than I need you losers."

Then you kicked us in the teeth.

The thing is..... you knew too. You're not stupid. You knew the war was for nothing. You saw George Bush for what he was. You could have led and stood and fought for the most important things that are worth fighting for. Instead you calculated.....and projected......and concluded that the best way back to the White House was to pretend to believe the lies.

You thought we'd forget, even though I said at the time I never would. I've been sharpening my boot for over 5 years now to deliver your kick back. Tonight you got it. May you get a few more.

Tell me how it feels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best post title EVER. And thank you for taking on the job of makeup sex with Iowa. I have a headache tonight.

Anonymous said...

Before you get too hot and horny, keep this in mind:

Number of votes:

Obama - 4688

Huckabee - 40841
Romney - 29949
Thompson - 15904
McCain - 15559
Paul - 11817
Guiliani - 4097

Elliott said...

It's true, Google Maps had live results which F'd up the Democratic vote totals. I emailed them to ask how they botched it and will let you know when/if I hear from them.

Still the guy is an idiot for taking one piece of data that doesn't even make sense from a non-traditional source, not checking it, and then publicly posting.

Elliott said...

So the 4688 number is accurate if you know what it means. It's NOT votes; it's the number of county convention delegates that Obama won. County conventions are held on March 15 to elect delegates to the district conventions (each Congressional district chooses delegates to the national convention - I think 4 per district). The district conventions then elect delegates to the state convention. The 940 is a projected number. The state convention elects 10 at-large delegates. There are 6 additional pledged delegates elected at the state convention so that totals 45 (projected 16 - Obama, 15 - Edwards, and 14 - Hilary. There are 12 delegates from Iowa to the national convention that are super delegates who get to go automatically and can vote for any nominee.

P.S. You should call your Democratic Congressperson's office and ask who they will vote for as nominee. They automatically get a vote as a superdelegate.