Saturday, May 26, 2007

I Could Be Sick, Deathly Sick.......

Not that any of you would care. Over a year's worth of high quality pharmaceutical blogging slows to a trickle and exactly ONE of you cares enough to ask what's up with the drugmonkey. I thought we had something here, me and you. I thought you cared. Lesson for me, one soon to be nurse and the woman who actually knows why the blogging is moving like molasses are the only ones who give a flip about the little 'ol pill pusher. The rest of you were just using me.

Actually the nurse didn't really ask how I was. Her message was more of a demand for me to start entertaining her again while she's studying for her boards.

Some of the brighter among you may have picked up on the phrase "woman who knows why" and figured out the rest. Lesson for you. Liberal guys get the hot chicks.....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're happy and healthy Drugmonkey, you get me through the tough days with a laugh.

Pharm.Devious

Anonymous said...

I certainly missed you, DrugMonkey. I thought perhaps you were on a well-deserved vacation...
even though I know Corpo-Pharmacy frowns on that type of thing.

Anonymous said...

I missed you!! I figured you were just really freakin' busy!!

Judy said...

It's only been a week. You don't take vacations? I haven't noticed you asking after me when I don't post.

Oh, you don't read my blog anyway? That would explain THAT.

Anonymous said...

Good for you DrugMonkey. And good for her. It's about time Coco got released back into the wild...

Jenn Siva said...

Here's to hoping you are hitting the bed sheets far more than the keyboard.

And I actually did care, aside from wanting entertainment. I guess I have communication isssues... are there drugs for that?

Mother Jones RN said...

Congrats on dating a nurse. Nurses have high standards. We demand that our men treat us well.
You are someone who is very special, so it’s obvious that your girlfriend has good taste in men.

And yes you're right, Liberal guys get the hot chicks.

MJ

Randall Sexton said...

Actually I noticed you were slowing down and was about to email to see what was up.

Chloe said...

I figured that it was... exactly what it turned out to be! Ha! I understand the slowing-to-a-trickle effect better than most. Glad you're getting some sweet poonany! You deserve it!
Ah, don't we all?