Monday, January 26, 2009

Maybe There Is Something To This Astrology Stuff.

I may be the only person left who subscribes to the paper version of The Onion. I love The Onion. I would marry The Onion and have all The Onion's babies.  I recently let my subscription lapse, and today got my first issue in about a year or so. This was my first Onion horoscope:

Avoid confrontation at work today. Sneak up behind your boss and slowly strangle him to death.
 

BWWWWWAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

never heard of it..thanx for the tip. as for the onion babies, there needs to be liitle drug monkey spawns...we need the future generations.

Utah Savage said...

Ignore your horrorscope at your own peril. This is precisely why I read my news on line. No horrorscopes to make me do heinous things.

Anonymous said...

The Onion is so awesome.

Anonymous said...

Monkeys can be so very sneaky, too! He would never know what got him.