Monday, February 25, 2008

Sometimes I Forget Why I Hate Him So Much.

Because really, I try not to look at him unless I have to, and with his star fading like a Chinese made bargain T-shirt in a washing machine full of hot water, he's becoming easier and easier to ignore.

But every once in awhile I get a reminder, like when I came across this today:

"We need to counter the shock wave of the evildoer by having individual rate cuts accelerated and by thinking about tax rebates"


That's an actual real quote from the mouth of the um.....man....who thinks himself a great wartime president less than a month after the country he led suffered the worst attack in its history. There were probably still bodies lying in the rubble of the World Trade Center when he said that.

The other part of his plan involved invading the wrong country in revenge. That's what happens when you put an idiot in charge. Turns out he couldn't read a map.

Neither could Hillary, as she let the idiot lead her in into the failed fatal geography lesson as well.

You know what to do if you're up on the 4th.

Finish her off.


4 comments:

Season said...

Today, I think I might have inadvertently shamed some of my classmates into voting in the primary.
Honestly, I wasn't even trying this time HC makes it too easy!

Charlie said...

Sorry sir, she's not done yet :-(.

Maybe Tuesday?

ABC said...

I go to pharmacy school in a red state, but I kept my home address in the great swing state of Ohio for a very specific reason. This is it.

Anonymous said...

I'm curious whether there are other such iconoclastic statements made by BO, and the content? I should like to compare them side-by-side, maybe even JM...
Thanks,
another RPh (incidentally, for BO)