Monday, December 17, 2007

If I Were Rudolph The Reindeer, I Would Have Told Santa To Go Fuck Himself.

I would have been like. "You bastards have given me shit my whole life and NOW you want me to bail you out?? You can kiss my reindeer ass"

Then I would have been like "You know, while I was excluded and ostracized all those years, I worked on a few reindeer games of my own, since you would never let me play any of yours" There would be a crazy look in my eye.

Then I would take off and fly around in circles while Dancer and Prancer and the rest of those asswipes sat grounded with all the undeliverable toys on the shipping dock. Every once in awhile I would swoop down and kick them in the head or maybe bite them in the back while yelling "WHAT CHA THINK OF MY NOSE NOW MUTHA FUCKER?? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY NOSE!!!!!"

I guess that wouldn't be a good way to mark Jesus' birthday though. I mean, hell, Jesus would never punish you years after the fact for being a bad person.

I don't think I can take listening to those songs at work for another week.

9 comments:

Pharmer Mike said...

LMFAO! I think I'm in love with the Drug Monkey! I'd tell him, "I'll make my nose glow shiny and red when you make something else glow shony and red. Now on your knees, Fatboy!"

Anonymous said...

I myself never pictured Rudolph playing for the other team. You know, with Clarice and all.

A tough guy? Yes.

Gay? No.

Interesting twist, pharmer mike. DM's story just got that much better!

Jenn Siva said...

I think you have just given me insight into my marriage. This must be the reason that my husband keeps telling me he is "on the edge, on the edge, on the edge Babe."

It is because I play Christmas carols during all awake hours of the day.

Anonymous said...

I hate listening to carols....I have to hear it at my restaurant...over..and over...and over..and over... It makes me want to jump off a bridge, and yet I hear myself whistling them over and over and over again.

RagingServer.com

Surgeon In My Dreams said...

If the Drug Monkey could just learn to speak his mind.

I want to be just like the Drug Monkey when I grow up.

Super Tech said...

I completely agree with the music bit...Why do we need to hear the same song over and over again from Halloween til March?!?!

Anonymous said...

LoL Drug Monkey... Love it... I totally thought the same thing but maybe Rudolph has that "batter-wife syndrome" and just thinks it's all his fault... LoL LoL I thankfully don't have to listen to Christmas carols all day long in my pharmacy cause I work in a hospital... I hope you make it through the rest of the season!!

Rob said...

Thankfully I only have to deal with the holiday decorations at work.

First time I had time to comment on any of your great posts.

keep up the great work. Makes me feel more normal.

Elliott said...

I am so with you on this- the deer and the songs.