Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Bet I Could Defeat George Bush In A Boxing Match

The key would be my arms. I have freaky long arms. That's why I usually wear short-sleeved shirts to work. Finding a long sleeve shirt that doesn't end a couple inches above my wrist can be a pain in the ass.

So what I would have to do is use my jab to keep Bush on the outside, because you know damn well if he got in close he would fight dirty. Elbows, kidney punches, ear biting, he would do it all. I would definitely have to establish my jab early. And watch out for any attempted waterboarding or extraordinary rendition attempts between rounds.

Plus George Bush is old, and he really doesn't look like he's aged well these last couple years. Yeah, I'm pretty sure in a fair fight he wouldn't stand a chance.

Of course to this point in his life George Bush has never been in a fair fight. I may be screwed.

4 comments:

Mike said...

While you were fighting Bush, Cheney and Rove would be behind you picking your pocket.

Pharmer Mike said...

and when the fight's over, get the he'll out of there! Don't fall for the "let's go on a friendly camping trip" routine!

Anne said...

Either he'd pay you a few million to keep quiet/ throw the fight, or he'd have you carpet bombed into oblivion. 50/50 chance.

Anonymous said...

You can wear a long sleeved shirt and roll up the sleeves. It's called joojing.
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/11/12/1068329625511.html