Saturday, April 28, 2007

Who Here Loves The Twitter?

Go here if you don't know what I'm talking about. If you're too lazy to click on the link imagine being able to broadcast the text messages on your cellphone to anyone in the world who wanted to sign up to get them. You don't have to know the person to subscribe. You don't even have to subscribe. You can sit at your home computer and watch 160 character messages roll in from strangers all over the world.

I'm going to bed.

I just had a taco.

You never dance with anyone with a neck tattoo.

I'm praying the babies sleep the night.

Party at my house. You're invited.

Bill Cosby is so freakin' funny.

This is the kind of thing you'll see on twitter. I'm serious. I just wasted 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back on this, and I was pretty disappointed in myself until I realized something. I think Twitter would be the perfect way to leave a suicide note.

I can't take it anymore.

I have a handful of pills.

I'm getting sleepy.

Goodbye.

One last shooting star across the techno world that has crushed our humanity and then you're gone forever. I gotta admit I love the idea, and I gotta admit I've been feeling a little blue tonight, until this little creative jolt made me laugh a little. Suicidal thoughts cheering me up this night. I never said I wasn't a freak.

I can't imagine any other reason you would sign up for twitter though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sooner had I signed up for this than I saw a message from one of the bloggers I read regularly. What are the odds?

It was weird knowing what she was doing right at that moment. Kinda voyeuristic.

Anonymous said...

I never knew what I was missing out on. Could have done without knowing....