Friday, June 02, 2006

Damn You Carbon, Damn You Stright to Hell!

I admit it. I'm the kind of person who will volunteer to help you move and then pretend to be picking up my corner of the couch while you and three other suckers get the thing out the door. It's not that I want to be a bad friend, it's just that it's so much.....work. That's why I was excited when I heard of the unique way a blog called deepmarket.com had come up with to promote itself. They've offered to offset, through another site called carbonfund.org, a ton of climate changing, global warming causing carbon for every blog that links to their site. That's a shitload of carbon....if my math is right, enough for 50 or 60 sheets of that old-fashioned type carbon paper. Maybe math isn't one of my strengths.

My point is this; by clicking a few keys on my trusty little keyboard, I was able to take a small step for the betterment of us all. You're welcome. It was quite literally about the least I could do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You used my second favorite line from my favorite movie - PotA!

You do realize that the Apes are causing global warming, right?

My favorite line from the movie?

"Get your carbon offsets you damn dirty ape!"

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

I haven't seen the movie, but I've long known that those apes were up to something no good.