Thursday, April 01, 2010

I Just Might Start A Tradition Of Posting This Every Year. Because Good Friday Really Is My Favorite Day On The Calendar.

Blogpost original air date, March 20, 2008.


"What a day. I have never had so much fun as we did that day."

"You said it. I wish we could have broken his legs though."

"Stop with the broken legs already. Two thousand years you've been going on about the broken legs. "

"Crown of thorns? My idea...."

"Yeah we've heard about that a few times too, enough already, Jesus."

"What did you say?"

"Oh, sorry"

An awkward silence then descends over hell's premier after hours club. Everyone takes a drink.

"It was pretty fucking awesome......that weekend ruled!!!!"

"HUZZA!!!" Shout he demons in unison. And glasses come together to toast the memories....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Mel Gibson's version where the devil is screaming like Darth Vader....Noooooo!!!! only it's just some weird primal scream.

Jesus 1, Satan 0

Game, Set, Match

Anonymous said...

Wasn't funny then, isn't funny now

Sal said...

"Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do"......

Madam Z said...

Actually, I think it's pretty damned funny!