Monday, September 08, 2008

Dear Minnesota, This Fall, You Can Vote For One Of The Sharpest, Most Thought Provoking People Ever To Step Into The Public Arena.Or You Can Have This



That's Norm Coleman. He currently represents Minnesota in the United States Senate. Just in case you don't want to click on the vid, mnpublius.com was kind enough to provide a complete transcript:

Interviewer: I just want to know how you feel about the last eight years of George Bush.

Norm Coleman: Well, uh, belehduh belehdudeduh


I'm not kidding. That's the actual transcript. God if I lived in Minnesota I'd be so proud....

...and if I lived in Minnesota, I'd know what to do in November.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Minnesota, and I know what to do --- go Al !!!!!

Phathead said...

Same here, lived either in or very very near Minnesota my whole life. He was an idiot when he was the mayor of St Paul