Monday, October 29, 2007

Walgreens Cuts Maintenance Budget, Local Pimps Mount Protest

.



"We don't actually make a substantial profit on the new product line itself" explained Walgreens CEO Jeffrey A. Rein. "What we've discovered in our test markets however, is that sales of high margin products such as condoms, personal lubricants, and anal plugs experience double digit increases"

Of course I made that quote up. Walgreens doesn't sell anal plugs. Yet.

Thanks to the alert reader who sent in the pic.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't have anal plugs? Maybe not, but it is close:
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=304799&navAction=jump&navCount=4&id=prod2977027

Just...wow

Anonymous said...

There are many items found at Walgreens that I would like to shove up someone's anus...most of them Walgreens employees!

Anonymous said...

I love it...I'm a nurse and I laugh everytime I read the blog....someone get me a chuck..I think I just peed on myself!!!

Unknown said...

WAG tech here...on one Valentine's Day evening when I had no one to spend it with, I picked up a bottle of Manischewitz on my way out the door (a benefit of working at the WAG and having the palate of a two-year-old: Manischewitz is always on sale) and perused the Sexual Wellness section of the WAGsite. Having grown up in a moderately religious house and being a recently liberated quasi-prude, I actually learned quite a bit.