Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Quickest Way To Hurt My Feelings.....

....to really insult and humiliate me, is to say something like "oh, you look like a pharmacist." A recruiting postcard I got in the mail today will illustrate why. These two men evidently would like to be my boss, and they're pretty typical of the type of people you'll see at pharmacy conventions, in trade publications, and corporate meetings discussing how the company's new computer system will help us to spend more time with patients:


Studies have shown this picture to be a more effective contraceptive than the morning after pill.


I seriously hope I don't look anything like a pharmacist.

1 comment:

philskaren said...

just get a nice tattoo on your neck that reads, hm..., well anything, and you will probably never get that again