Monday, February 14, 2005

Well Doesn't That Just Put A Damper On The Whole Weekend.....

....she said with a wink. You see, I had just explained to the nice lady customer that she would have to stay away from alcohol while she was taking her prescription for her.....um....newly acquired social disease. It was obvious what signal she was sending out, and while I guess I don't blame her, I mean, I am quite the good looking guy and all, I guess I still have enough Midwestern red state prudishness in me to be surprised by a woman who's trying to line up her next date before she's recovered from the effects of her last one. Evidently she didn't realize that the chances of scoring with someone who's seen pictures of what the end stages of her untreated condition would look like in textbooks were pretty damn low. I think I might have told her I was gay. I don't quite remember.

No comments: