Monday, February 21, 2005

Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful.....

....at the end of February....snow, wind, sleet, ice, California mudslides, you name it, and the drugnazi has had to drive through it to get to his room full of pills. Not because there are poor sick people out there who need their medicine mind you, but most of the time because some damn moron with a small penis has to prove his manhood to himself by driving his SUV through whatever so he can get to the store and act like everything is normal. Last blizzard we had I payed attention to the few idiots who showed up to see what they made me put my life on the line for so they could buy. First person I saw was checking out with a copy of the National Enquirer and a bag of jellybeans. I really feel sorry for that guy's wife if his performance was that inadequate that this was the only way he could think of himself as a man. I imagined the scene as he returned home......

"Ho hum..... just another day at the office....look honey....I stopped at the store on the way home to get your favorite....jellybeans!!!! and I know how much you love reading about that wacky Michael Jackson....so I picked up this magazine as I was checking out.........what? 2 feet of snow?.......why....I didn't notice......um...no I didn't call the doctor..........I told you......I was just stressed out......it happens to every guy eventually.....I'M NOT CALLING THE DOCTOR!!!! NOW SHUT UP!!!!! He then storms out to try and drive the SUV to the nearest bar.....

For the record.....I drove a Honda Accord at the time......and nothing made me happier than the time I left a Ford Explorer in a snowbank...:)

No comments: