Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Greatest Pharmacy Book Ever Published, In The Last Month Or Two, Is Now Available On Amazon.

Take a look if you're so inclined. Combine it with something else and you got yourself free super saver shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/Your-Prescription-Takes-Damn-Long/dp/1453887695/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1290145362&sr=1-1

"Drugmonkey" you might be saying to yourself, "I live and breathe pharmacy all year long, but when it comes to this special time of year, I'm looking for something a little more. An indulgence for myself or a gift for another that will truly capture the spirit of the season."

I hear you. An actual excerpt from the actual book:

If I Were Rudolph The Reindeer, I Would Have Told Santa To Go Fuck Himself.
I would have been like. "You bastards have given me shit my whole life and NOW you want me to bail you out?? You can kiss my reindeer ass"
Then I would have been like "You know, while I was excluded and ostracized all those years, I worked on a few reindeer games of my own, since you would never let me play any of yours" 
There would be a crazy look in my eye.
Then I would take off and fly around in circles while Dancer and Prancer and the rest of those asswipes sat grounded with all the undeliverable toys on the shipping dock. Every once in awhile I would swoop down and kick them in the head or maybe bite them in the back while yelling "WHAT CHA THINK OF MY NOSE NOW MUTHA FUCKER?? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF MY NOSE!!!!!"
I guess that wouldn't be a good way to mark Jesus' birthday though. I mean, hell, Jesus would never punish you years after the fact for being a bad person.

That's just one holiday highlight wrapped up in my book's pages. There are others. And lots of pharmacy stuff too.

A kindle version is coming soon. About a week most likely. I'm off to scotchland now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i am suuper boy

Anonymous said...

I just bought 16 copies on Amazon. I'm so excited! Everyone in the pharmacy will get a Christmas gift this year! I hope I can find a typo and get a Drugmonkey T-shirt. Can I buy one even if I can't find a typo?

DrugMonkey, Master of Pharmacy said...

Anonymous 7:17.

Buy 16 copies and I'll happily send you two t-shirts. Drop me an e-mail...:)

Anonymous said...

Your book has already been out for a week and still no Kindle version. Please make one I'll definately read it :)