Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Fact I'm So Not Surprised Kinda Bugs Me A Little.

From The Orlando Sentinel, slogan "covering all the news we can get for free from the surveillance cameras of others"

Sanford police are looking for a man who urinated on more than 100 unopened cough-drop packages at Walgreens last week. 
The man went into the store at 2501 S. French Ave. at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday and walked to the cough-drop aisle. 
Police say the unknown man looked around, unzipped his pants and urinated on 110 packages of cough drops.

Here comes the least surprising part of the whole story:

Afterward he walked to the pharmacy and tried to fill a prescription, but didn't have the correct paperwork.


I bet Walgreen's was really mad when they had to mark those cough drops down to half price.

 

Thanks to the alert reader who tipped me to the story.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that explains the smell

Jen said...

if he supplied paperwork for said prescription, how hard can he be to find?

Frantic Pharmacist said...

I don't think I'd want to touch his insurance card anyway...

asd said...

please, half price? you rinse those puppies off and they're good as new

Mike said...

Urine is sterile anyway. This guy was doing Walgreens and the cough drop buying populace a service.

Từ Thanh Giác said...

I want to piss of the grave of Charles R. Walgreen.