Sunday, November 02, 2014

Dear Person At Rite Aid Corporate Headquarters Whose Job It Is To Scour The Internet Looking For What People Are Saying About Your Company.

Guess what? My numbers are in, and my Rx count is up 15% from October of last year.

You haven't put out your numbers yet, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you'll be patting yourself on the back pretty hard over a figure that's a lot lower.

So whatever you say about your results, that goes like double for me, huh?

And to think you once had this wizard of business, who I'll repeat, now regularly outperforms the vast majority of your managers, right in your ranks. Every bit of potential that is now flowering used to belong entirely to you.

I just wanted to make sure I put that somewhere where I knew you'd see it. You can go back to your part in ruining the profession now.

No comments: