Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Now We're Not Saying Osama Bin Laden Uses Flomax....

Actually, yes, that's exactly what we're saying:




Tricare, for those of you playing along at home, is the socialized medicine program that covers our nation's active and retired military personnel. I've never felt so proud to be an American as the first time I filled a prescription for Uroxatral.

I gotta tell you though, even if Flomax is the drug of evildoers, the remedy of all that stand against us in the great struggle of civilizations, the cure of godless, soulless, despotic communist terrorists who get up multiple times during the night to pee, I don't want that bird, and especially that beak, anywhere near my prostate.

I'll have what Fidel is having, thanks.

2 comments:

S said...

Ya, I have Tricare (dependant), just because they prefer it doesn't mean it's any good. Just sayin'

What a crock of crap. I hope no one else buys into the load whoever makes this stuff is trying to expel.

scarsarestories said...

:lol:

The beak does look pretty dangerous, but doesn't scare me nearly as much as Pfizer's new ad campaign - "More than Medication!"

What on earth does this mean? The commercials show people going through "important life events", I suppose this is supposed to get the viewer's emotions running on high. Oh, but wait, I thought we weren't supposed to have any of those - oh, right, they make a pill for that.

All that is said at the end is "Pfizer: more than medication".

By "more", exactly what do you mean?!?! I'm terrified, for one.

On a whole other note, I've been banned from the pharmacy nearest to my house for asking the pharmacist why she had a problem with the way my doc had written a prescription for codeine. Oooh, real hard drug! As I was in much pain, there were tears. Like I said, emotions have been outlawed. She screamed that my doc "didn't know how to count", and when I said, "should I take this to a different pharmacy?", she answered, "YOU BETTER, I AM NEVER FILLING A PRESCRIPTION HERE FOR YOU, OR WRITTEN BY YOUR DOCTOR EVER AGAIN!" Damn, you give someone an inch of power/authority...

I am adding you to my blogroll at once :)

Best wishes,
scars